The Post Punk Progressive Pop Party

The P5 is DEAD! It stands as a piece of 80's music history on the web. To prevent spam, your COMMENTS WILL NO LONGER BE POSTED!

Old links may no longer work, and NO we will NOT fix them. The P5 DOES NOT upload, post, host or share music files online. All links on The P5 point to other music blogs and were valid at time of posting. All links on this site were found using public search engines such as Google Blog Search. Please read the disclaimer at the right.


Rest In Peace!

|

Grant McLennan of The Go-Betweens died in his sleep on this date in 2006.


The Go-Betweens: Grant McLennan in front.
Lindy Morrison, Robert Vickers and Robert Forster in back (L to R)

Wikipedia: The Go-Betweens

Unofficial Website: go-betweens.net

Video: The Go-Betweens - Your Turn, My Turn (1982) - youtube

Blogload: The Go-Betweens - Bellavista Terrace - A Best Of - under-g.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Santi Rex said...

Hello!
I want to send you an article for the next 14 may. It's the 26 anniversary of the death of an very important punk-afterpunk spanish musician called Eduardo Benavente. He is still an icon to the alternative spanish scene and his group, Paralisis Permanente, very remembered.
I write in english with discography, videoblog and download links to you.
But I don't know how to send you. If you're interested, said me.
Thanks for the blog.
Greetings from Spain.

MOOKIE said...

When you post it on your blog just put the link here and we will post it on The P5.

Santi Rex said...

Hi!
My blog is
http://santirex.blogspot.com/
In some hours I give you the concret link to the entry.

MOOKIE said...

Perfecto!

Santi Rex said...

Do it!
This is the direct link: http://santirex.blogspot.com/2009/05/eduardo-benavente.html
Listen something of their music and if you like it, share it.
Excuse for my scanty english. Revises my english text for if there is something badly.
Greetings from Spain and thanks you another time for the blog.

MOOKIE said...

Gracias Santi. I will post this later. I have some business to do first.

The P5 Archives